The Children's Heart Clinic's team of cardiovascular specialists are focused on delivering a full range of cardiac services aimed at treating the unique needs of each child in Minnesota, North Dakota, and beyond. It is our goal to provide the best possible care and service to each of our patients and referring physicians. With our commitment to pediatric heart health, you can expect:
Access to Services
- Board-certified pediatric cardiologists are available for consultation 24/7.
- Same-day outpatient appointments are always available for urgent needs.
- Same-day in-hospital consultations are available at most Twin Cities area hospitals.
- Same-day mobile echocardiography services are available at most Twin Cities area hospitals.
Prompt Test Results
- EKG interpretations are faxed within four hours. Emergency EKG interpretation is available 24/7.
- Echocardiogram reports are sent on the same day the echocardiogram is received.
- After all other inpatient and outpatient diagnostic procedures, results are available within 24 hours.
- Regular phone updates are provided during hospitalization, post-operatively, and upon discharge.
- Timely consultation notes are sent following outpatient visits.
Please select the links to learn more about each of our services. For more information on these services or for a cardiac-related referral/consultation, please call the Children's Heart Clinic at
1-800-938-0301 or (612) 813-8800.
Copyright 2013 The Children’s Heart Clinic. All Rights Reserved.